Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

~Aiyma's Application 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiyma
Recruit
Aiyma

~Aiyma's Application 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Aiyma's Application 2   ~Aiyma's Application 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:48 pm

MAIN CHARACTERS NAME, LEVEL, AND CLASS:
Aiyma, 35, Engineer.
Kairah, 18, Operative.

IF ACCEPTED, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO USE THE GUILD FORUMS TO KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED ON CURRENT GUILD HAPPENINGS, WOULD THAT BE A PROBLEM FOR YOU: Not at all, I love a good chat!

HAVE YOU READ OUR GUILDS RULES, AND DO YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW THEM?
I have, and I agree wholeheartedly.

WHAT TIMEZONE DO YOU LIVE IN, AMD WHAT TIMES OF THE DAY DO YOU USUALLY PLAY?
GMT, I'm in england, I mainly play early morning and late nights.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA?
You guys seem really nice and genuine, whenever I talk to any of the members they are helpful and I'm a stranger to them! I ant to settle down y'know, I applied a while back but recruitment was closed (sadface) but now it's open again so i'm giving it another shot!

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR STAR LEGENDS? ( Hitting the level cap? PVP? Play for the social interaction?):
I like making friends, having a laugh despite my dry sense of humour. Level cap always blows my mind, but I have been 25/30 and now 35 before the next patch has been released. PvP might be fun too! I like being the healer, support kinda person.

PREVIOUS GUILDS:
I was a very early of Neon Genesis when it first began x

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER MMORPGS, OR IS STAR LEGENDS YOUR FIRST?
I played WoW for about 3 years, and pocket legends I have a level 34 mage, I like to level and advance and always like to play a magic-type class.

ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU WANT TO ADD, OR FEEL WE SHOULD KNOW?

I live in (not-so) glorious England, I am studying to be a biomedical scientist at university whilst juggling my 6 month old daughter (Hence why I only really play early hours or late hours!). I like to play allsorts of games, I have a ps3 too. I love todays rock and hardcore music, and a lot of classics too.

xox
Back to top Go down
SweetThang

SweetThang

PostSubject: Re: ~Aiyma's Application 2   ~Aiyma's Application 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Thank you for filling out the application for koc, and welcome aboard matey! Smile in a short moment you'll be directed to a mod in which he/she will tell you whether or not you're getting in koc!
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

PostSubject: Re: ~Aiyma's Application 2   ~Aiyma's Application 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:31 pm

I'm glad to see you reapplied and that you've had so many positive experiences with our guildies! I'd be happy to send you an invite to the guild so you can enjoy all the perks during the 2 wk probationary period. I'm in the US, east coast, and I believe you are 5 hours ahead of my time. I should be around the rest of the night so I'll look for you in game, and my IGNs are in my sig, so look for me as well.
Back to top Go down
merchantanishavie

merchantanishavie

PostSubject: Re: ~Aiyma's Application 2   ~Aiyma's Application 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Sad Sad i hate this i still cant patch star legends but i have been playing pocket legends

but its still not as fun as star legends

well i guess i should tell u guys my timezone and the times i play

i live in shanghai and i usually play early morning and evenings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Aiyma's Application 2   ~Aiyma's Application 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Aiyma's Application 2
Page 1 of 1