Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

Killane's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killane

Killane

Killane's Application Empty
PostSubject: Killane's Application   Killane's Application EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:14 pm

1) Have you read our guild rules? (If No, please briefly take this time to read them. They are the guidelines to the guild and we expect them to be honored. They are located at the top of the forum.)

I have read the aforementioned guild rules and will abide by them.

1a) What happens if you are caught taking gear you cant use and selling it?

You will be justly kicked out of the guild for trying to profit wrongly.

1b) What are you not allowed to do with your character name?

You are not allowed to put any part of the guild name in any way, shape, or form within your character's name.

2) What game are you interested in joining us in? Star Legends? Pocket Legends? Both?

Star Legends.

3) Character Name(s):

Killane: 28 (30 by tonight!) Commando
Jiltanith: 30 Operative
Antalis: 30 Engineer

4) If you were previously in a guild, what guild were you in, and what were your reason(s) for leaving them?

I've been in numerous guilds, including Physical Destruction, The Landstalkers, Born to Kill, Neon Genesis, and I left all of them because they for the most part emphasized quantity over quality, constantly inviting new members just for the sake of having massive numbers of people, instead of having people that cared to help each other and enjoy the game.

5) How long have you been playing Star Legends and/or Pocket Legends?

A few months, tops. I don't remember precisely the day that I began playing.

6) Can you briefly tell us a little about yourself =)?

I'm a decent sort of fellow, kind of geeky, and I can be a bit flippant and have a sharp tongue that is ready to flay someone that I feel is deserving of my ire, but I typically will not rouse to anger unless I'm given a good reason to do so.

7) Tell us a joke!

A man is driving along out in the country, and his car breaks down near a farm. He hikes to the farm, and asks the old farmer there if he can stay the night. The farmer says, "I reckon' you can, but you have to spend the night with my son, as it's rather lonely out here." The man starts swearing angrily, before exclaiming. "Oh NO! I'm in the wrong joke!"
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

PostSubject: Re: Killane's Application   Killane's Application EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Accepted, welcome to KoC
Back to top Go down
Deathpunch
Officer of KoC
Deathpunch

PostSubject: Re: Killane's Application   Killane's Application EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:59 pm

And might I add that your joke made me giggle. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killane

Killane

PostSubject: Re: Killane's Application   Killane's Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:23 am

But of course! My jokes make the masses laugh! BWA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killane's Application   Killane's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Killane's Application
Page 1 of 1