Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

~I'm Aiyma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiyma
Recruit
Aiyma

~I'm Aiyma Empty
PostSubject: ~I'm Aiyma   ~I'm Aiyma EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:34 am

1) Have you read our guild rules? (If No, please briefly take this time to read them. They are the guidelines to the guild and we expect them to be honored. They are located at the top of the forum.)

-I have, and they all sound very respectable.

1a) What happens if you are caught taking gear you cant use and selling it?

-It will result in removal from the guild.

1b) What are you not allowed to do with your character name?

-Include any part of the Guild name in it.

2) What game are you interested in joining us in? Star Legends? Pocket Legends? Both?

-The Spacey One

3) Character Name(s):

-Aiyma, (31) Engineer.

4) If you were previously in a guild, what guild were you in, and what were your reason(s) for leaving them?

-Neon Genesis, I joined very very early on and stayed in it for a long time, some very nice people. But it changed, and became something different; all about power. Knights seems like a great, co-ordinated guild with some friendly faces!

5) How long have you been playing Star Legends and/or Pocket Legends?

-Started PL about a year or so ago? I have a 32 mage and a 20 archer. I was counting down the days for SL and started the day it was released and was one a bit of a power leveller but I take it easy now.

6) Can you briefly tell us a little about yourself =)?

-Sure! I am 20 years old, and live in the greyest, grimest corner of our planet. England. I have a 6 month old daughter, Luna, who always keeps me on my toes so I normally play SL when shes in bed/nap. Ontop I am studying Biomedicine at university (Manchester) so my day is normally stuffed but I still have some chill time. I play PS3 too, I love alsorts of games!

7) Tell us a joke!

-How many alzheimers patients does it take to change a light bulb?
-To get to the other side.

^^
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

~I'm Aiyma Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~I'm Aiyma   ~I'm Aiyma EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:25 pm

thanks for posting you application! although recruitment is on hold for the moment, look for any of us in game, we're a friendly bunch. Someone will update you here or look for you in game when we have more information about recruiting. Sorry for the inconvenience.

And you will find friendly faces here, I promise! Doing our best to be more coordinated now, so if you are still interested when we have more info on recruiting, someone will surely contact you on this forum and in game. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

~I'm Aiyma Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~I'm Aiyma   ~I'm Aiyma EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:54 am

Recruitment has re-opened! If you are still interested in joining KoC, please fill out the new application form, as procedures have slightly changed. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~I'm Aiyma Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~I'm Aiyma   ~I'm Aiyma Empty

Back to top Go down

~I'm Aiyma
Page 1 of 1