Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

Cyberwarriors interview thingy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyberwarrior

Cyberwarrior

Cyberwarriors interview thingy Empty
PostSubject: Cyberwarriors interview thingy   Cyberwarriors interview thingy EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 pm

1.Yeah.I did. Very Happy

2.STAR LEGENDS FTW!!!!oops caps Shocked

3.Cyberwarrior Cool

4.Ansia De Sangre and Serenity.OMG SO MANY NOOBS and,nobody helped me level,AND no parties!!!i cannot live without it affraid

5.Hmm since they launched it for apple products.

6.Im always willing to help somone out,i am a football maniac,addicted to star legends,cracking jokes,and partying.

7. JOKE 1:"The early bird gets the worm,but the second mouse gets the cheese."
JOKE 2:"Yo momma so fat,her butt has its own zip code.

Thats it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

PostSubject: Re: Cyberwarriors interview thingy   Cyberwarriors interview thingy EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:14 pm

thanks for filling out the form. at the present moment, we are not inviting new members, but i don't have too much detail for you. i will be sure to look for you in game and post here as soon as i do have more information. sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwarrior

Cyberwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Cyberwarriors interview thingy   Cyberwarriors interview thingy EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:07 pm

am i accepted? tongue
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

PostSubject: Re: Cyberwarriors interview thingy   Cyberwarriors interview thingy EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Cyberwarrior wrote:
am i accepted? tongue

Sry but at the moment recruiting is still on hold. not sure exactly when we will start recruiting agin unfortunately. I will post back here when I have any other news for you. sorry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

PostSubject: Re: Cyberwarriors interview thingy   Cyberwarriors interview thingy EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:51 am

Recruitment has re-opened! If you are still interested in joining KoC, please fill out the new application form, as procedures have slightly changed. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Gunfu
Officer of KoC
Gunfu

PostSubject: Re: Cyberwarriors interview thingy   Cyberwarriors interview thingy EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Please fill out new applications under the "new member applications" sticky above. Tyvm
Back to top Go down
jdiddydavis

jdiddydavis

PostSubject: :-)   Cyberwarriors interview thingy EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:50 pm

I like this dude already haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberwarriors interview thingy   Cyberwarriors interview thingy Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyberwarriors interview thingy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards :: Recruitment-
Jump to: