Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

Gamerdude's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamerdude

Gamerdude

Gamerdude's Application Empty
PostSubject: Gamerdude's Application   Gamerdude's Application EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:25 pm

1.Have you read our guild rules?=Yes i have

1a. What happens if you are caught taking gear you cant use and selling it?=You are kicked from the guild

1b.What are you not aloud to do with you character name?=your not allowed putting any part of the guild name in you characters

2.What game would you like to join?=Both

3.Whats your characters name?=Gamerdude Gamerkiller Gamershooter

4.If you were in any other guilds whats there names and why did you leave?=I didnt have a guild Sad

5.How long have you been playing star/pocket legends?= Pocket legends sense Janurary 2011 StarLegends Sense beta

6.I like sci-fi games

7.Who created that earth quake???????
Dat Fat Guy ( Peter Griffon)
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

Gamerdude's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamerdude's Application   Gamerdude's Application EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:13 pm

thanks for filling out the form. at the present moment, we are not inviting new members, but i don't have too much detail for you. i will be sure to look for you in game and post here as soon as i do have more information. sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down

Gamerdude's Application
Page 1 of 1