Knights Of Cydonia Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the KoC Message boards! Knights of Cydonia is a very succesful guild in Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles and Pocket Legends as well. Suited for people who want to be part of a helpful and friendly organization. Register below.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ebalere for making Star Guard! Don't worry he still loves the kids!

Namsy's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Namsy

Namsy

Namsy's application Empty
PostSubject: Namsy's application   Namsy's application EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:49 am

1.Have you read our guild rules?=Yes i have.

1a. What happens if you are caught taking gear you cant use and selling it?=You are kicked from the guild.

1b.What are you not aloud to do with you character name?=your not allowed putting any part of the guild name in you chars name.

2.What game would you like to join?=i will join both but im usally on star legends the most.

3.Whats your characters name?=Namsy

4.If you were in any other guilds whats there names and why did you leave?=I was in a few guilds but i left because they were not active.

5.How long have you been playing star/pocket legends?= Ive played them both from the start hmm a little bit for star legends cause its farely new and 2 years for pocket legends.

6 Tell us about yourself?=I like these mobal mmos a lot but im also into computer gaming.

7.Why did the pervert cross the rode? because he had his :O... nevermind
Back to top Go down
LelouchX
Officer of KoC
LelouchX

Namsy's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namsy's application   Namsy's application EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:13 pm

thanks for filling out the form. at the present moment, we are not inviting new members, but i don't have too much detail for you. i will be sure to look for you in game and post here as soon as i do have more information. sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down

Namsy's application
Page 1 of 1